OEM REPLACEMENT CLUTCH KITS
All clutch plates are made of either 6061 T6 or high-tempered steel with our own race proven aramid fibers material. Each plate design was tested so that maximum performance is achieved. Different groove patterns were designed for maximum oil circulation and heat dissipation. The steady flow of lubricant will cool and determine the longevity of your clutch.
All Big Twin kits are packaged with frictions and steels and a pre-measured stack height for easy installation.
98-17 BIG TWIN CLUTCH SPECS
- Includes 10 aramid fibers friction plates on 6061 T6 aluminum cores, 9 tempered steel drive plates and a 10% stronger than stock
- Pre-measured stack height for easy, accurate installation
- Perfect for Hot Street or Strokers!
- 11% MORE SURFACE AREA THAN STOCK
- Includes performance diaphragm clutch spring
- Stack Height: Frictions and steels 1.840 – 1.855″
91-21 XL AND 90-97 BIG TWIN CLUTCH SPECS
- Includes nine aramid fibers friction plates on tempered steel cores
- Starburst groove pattern for maximum heat dissipation and oil circulation
- Included are eight tempered steel drive plates
- Preset stack height for easy installation
- 15% more clutch area for high performance strokers
- Includes 15% stronger diaphragm spring
- Remove OEM rivet plate!
- 15% MORE SURFACE AREA THAN STOCK
- Stack Height: Frictions and steels 1.275 – 1.290″